Over six two-hour sessions our Make It Happen Community project team learned how to create and deliver their own co-produced art project inspired by North Shields’ heritage.
The sessions covered:
- Introduction to participatory arts and initial project planning and consultation
- Project life cycle & Project scope
- Management and coordination (including budget management)
- Project development – individual and group ideas
- Artist recruitment 1 – Up to Shortlisting
- Artist recruitment 2 – Up to contracting/induction & overseeing the production of artwork
- Monitoring and evaluation
The project the group will plan and deliver will celebrate the heritage of North Shields in the Heritage Action Zone.
Check back to see what the team plan and deliver with the project budget…