North Tyneside Cultural Education Partnership (NTCEP) brings together representatives from local education, arts and culture sectors, to support more children and young people to engage with, experience and develop their journey with high quality arts and culture across the borough.
The NTCEP member organisations aim to:
- create opportunities for young people
- support young people to be active participants in arts and culture
- actively listen and respond to youth voice, as co-producers and decision-makers
- advocate the importance of high quality arts and culture
- enhance resilience, confidence and wellbeing of young people